Rogers Propane fills tanks to
the full amount it’s designed for.
At Rogers, we fill your gas grill tank to the full 20 pounds of propane for which your tank was designed. You do NOT get a full 20 pounds when you take it to an exchange center. In a propane tank exchange, they only put 15 lbs. in your tank (5 lbs. LESS than the capacity of the tank!)
- We fill your cylinder by weight so you can be assured you get a full tank
- We will take the cylinder from your vehicle, refill it, and place it back into the vehicle
- We fill YOUR cylinder while you wait (your tank is not exchanged for an older tank)
- We will inspect your tank for any safety issues
- We offer easy drive up access
- We fill all sizes of propane cylinders
If your tank is out of date we can requalify the cylinder, or we can dispose of the cylinder for you (free of charge).
Not sure how much propane you have left in your tank? Don’t donate it to an exchange center! At Rogers, you get credit for the propane already in your tank.
Rogers Propane Gas takes great pride in delivering competitively priced residential propane.
Rogers Propane Gas takes great pride in delivering
competitively priced residential propane.
Rogers Propane Gas is dedicated to provide high quality propane heating for your facilities.
Rogers Propane Gas is dedicated to provide high
quality propane heating for your facilities.